Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Think Pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I thought I'd display some of the ways you can support breast cancer research. I know there are so many ways to donate through "retail therapy". Please be sure that what you buy actually donates at least part of the proceeds for The Cause.

http://cms.komen.org/komen/index.htm

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/home/index.asp

http://www.shopwarriorsinpink.com/default.cfm?fuse=home


I always wear my pink ribbon on my shoulder, it's a tattoo in honor of my mom. (I know it's not the best picture)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I bought some batting yesterday and thought of you, I bought the one that had the pink ribbon on it, supporting breast cancer. Little bits to try to help do our part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I will try to do some updates for you. I am at my friends home now that I can post a couple of pics on my blog.

    ReplyDelete