Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pretty in pink




This is Yo-yo's bedroom, and it is BRIGHT! It's a combination of flamingo pink, radiant lilac and holiday turquoise. I painted the dresser on the left a few years ago when I had white walls.




This is on her door, she likes to say her room is for "womans only".



Here's a detail from the desk on the right, I painted it a long time ago. It used to be my desk, it was my son's for a while. He put Garbage Pail Kid stickers all over it (knucklehead!) .






all three colors

















ceiling fan "socks"








My mom bought this comforter on the top because she didn't like the one I had with orange plaid. She said it was too '60s. I guess if you actually lived through the sixties, you don't enjoy the decor.














2 comments:

  1. LOVE the room YoYo!!! Mom did such an awesome job on it!!! You know that Ms Robin LOVES that purple!!! You must be very excited to have such a pretty room. :) Good job Em! Can't wait to see the other one too! :)

    ReplyDelete