
Here's my first submission for Illustration Friday. Leap. When I first started pondering about the topic all I could come up with was a frog. But then I got to thinking my husband is forever teasing me. I always say I'm going to get him back. His response, "If you're feeling froggish, leap!". So here she is, ready and waiting. I used colored pencil. I think I got carried away with the foreshortening, her fists are awfully big. I also couldn't quite get the slyness to come across in her expression. I haven't drawn on a regular basis in a long time, I read about the website in Artful Blogging. It's really inspiring and I don't have wonder about what to draw or if it's a stupid idea.
hair color was a curious choice & the facial expression not easily revealed. keep drarring & don't hold back on the whimsy!
ReplyDeleteGreat hair. Nice illo.
ReplyDelete